Know what the significance of 13 is as it pertains to yesterday? I’ll share…..
1. The number of total torn callouses at the Fort
2. The number of times I looked over and saw Kelli catching up to me
3. The number of BLURRY pictures Bill took of the 7PM class
4. The number of times I said the F word during push-ups
5. Kelli beat me by a 13th of a second on yesterday’s workout
See how special 13 is? It’s a wonderful, magical number. Could somebody PLEASE give my husband a quick photography lesson? Less zoom. Stand still. Point. Shoot.
IT’S NOT THAT HARD.
I’m doomed to forever be a blurry figure in all pictures of workouts with Bill behind the lens. Sheesh!
The workout yesterday was Angie. I can still remember the first time I did this one Rx’d. I was so nervous I about peed myself, and it took me an eternity to get through it. I can remember a distinct feeling of accomplishment after finishing. 100 PULL-UPS. That’s a huge accomplishment for a CrossFitter, male or female.
I still feel this same sense of accomplishment after yesterday. I PR’d at 24:22, which is just over a 3:00 improvement over last time. AND, best of all, my hands are still intact!
OOH, LOOKIT! A BLURRY PICTURE!